Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hello again. It is you I'm looking for?

Hello everydoggie!

It has been many, many bones since I have last taken computer in paw and graced everyone with my wit and charm.

Since our last conversation, we have added more to our doggie pack.  Please allow me to introduce Imp and Branwen.



First, Imp.  I have adopted him as my son, the apple of my eye.  I taught him most of what I know, but of course, not all.  That would be silly.



As you can see, he is very athletic and is taking after me in flyball.  He simply loves this sport, as I.  He came to live with us 3 years ago as a small pup from Michigan.




Our newest addition is Branwen.  She is still a pup, as she is not yet a year old.  She is also learning flyball.  B, as she is called here, has turned the house upside down.  She is constantly talking.  Does she not understand that I am the talker, not her.  She is a silly pup and does not yet reach the intellectual heights as I.



Here she is in a philosophical conversation with Katherine regarding toys on the couch in her region of the living room.  Katie does not favor loud puppies and squeaky toys that do not stop.



And, the girls, Katie and Zorra.  Branwen was not included on this walk at the time.



Here is an updated photo of my brother Rowdy, Imp and myself.  We were in Metamora, IN at our store.  We were taking a leisurely stroll last fall.



Enough for now.  I just wanted to reintroduce our family and say hello!  Hope to see some of you soon!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a handsome pack you have! You are flyin', Imp! I am superimpressed!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Your doggo pack has grown even more cuter. We love the photos that you shared. Glad to see you posting again. Thanks for sharing. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

Mandiri Printing said...

Your doggo pack has grown even more cuter

very useful information from this website thank you from admin
Tempat Cetak Spanduk Jakarta visit our website when you are looking for a cheap banner printing place in Jakarta


Cetak banner 24 jam Jakarta
Cetak Banner Murah Jakarta
Cetak Banner lansung jadi Jakarta
Cetak Banner online Jakarta
Tempat Cetak Banner Murah Jakarta
Cetak Banner Bisa Ditunggu Jakarta
Cetak spanduk Murah Jakarta
Cetak spanduk 24 jam Jakarta
Cetak spanduk terdekat Jakarta