Friday, April 4, 2008
Friday's short post
Our mother has been working long hours (again!) and we have had no time to visit our pals, or blog much. But, she promised that we could catch up this weekend on everydoggies activities.
Our pal Blue sent us this to answer a few weeks ago. So, we decided to do a collective answer.
Five things on OUR to-do list:
1. Eat treats
5. Play with our mother
Five Snacks WE enjoy:
1. Homemade jerky
2. Auntie Sharon's special liver treats
4. small bits of hot dogs
5. Peanut butter filled Kongs
Five Things I would you do if I was a Billionaire:
1. We would build a big place where all our doggie friends could come and play and do agility and flyball and other things with us.
2. Start a trust for other rescue dogs to find homes
3. Buy a real limo so we can travel to agility trials in style
4. Have an endless supply of treats!
5. We would travel EVERYWHERE with our mom, since we would foot the bill!!
Five of OUR bad habits:
1. Barking at every sound
2. Pouting when we don't get our way
3. Chewing things we shouldn't
4. Tearing up things we shouldn't
5. One of us in particular puts STAINS in certain places....