Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I am free to express my admiration to all of my girlfriends that I have met during the year. I've met so many this year due to my travels that I am simply overwhelmed by all the kindness these girls have bestowed upon me. I shan't name them all here, as I may forget someone and feelings would be hurt.

Of course I must include my sisters Katherine and Zorra, my Auntie, my grandmother, my sister-in-law Rebecca, the Supreme Commander and of course my mother. And, special salutations and wishes to all my blogging pals without you, I never would have blogged about Valentine's Day.

I did find this poem online that I found quite appropriate.

To my Valentine:

The rose is red, the violet's blue
The honey's sweet, and so are you
Thou are my love and I am thine
I drew thee to my Valentine
The lot was cast and then I drew
And Fortune said it shou'd be you

Until next time, Sam......................

6 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a romantic you are.
Happy Valentine's day, Sam!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Sam
I think you'we setting a lot of heawts afluttew..I know mine is beating fastew
I'm sending you Valentine smoochie kisses
love
ASTA

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar♥

Lorenza said...

Beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Love A+A

Pippa said...

The Valentine thing is difficult when you have a lot of girlfriends isn't it? I have the same problem, but I hope they all loved me, not sure though.

Pippa

Hey, be a pal! Sign our guest book. We like to see where everyone is from!