Friday, July 18, 2008

My job

Tomorrow, I must go back to work. My two week vacation is over. I will, again, be forced to do menial labor.....

I'm forced to take my breaks on the bare floor with no food, drink, etc. Woe is me.



HEY, who took that photo. Well, obviously, this photo was taken after I contact the WFT shop dog union.

I have made some new friends since my last post. Here are my friends, the Duckys.



They talk ALOT, more than I do. I always want go have an intelligent, in depth conversation with them. But, everytime I rush to their sides, they jump into the water and swim off to the other side of the canal. I am sure that this is just an initation into their exclusive club, and soon they will welcome me with open wings.



I also like to do my part by promoting photo-ops so all the tourists can stop and take my photo next to certain landmarks of the town. Here I am flashing my award winning smile in front of some flowers in town. I am a very good ambassador for Metamora, IN.


Here is one of the doors into our store. Since I am a buyer for the store, I have incorporated several dog related items and we will add more this year.

As you can see, my work is never done. After all, I must support Katherine and Zorra.

9 comments:

Lenny said...

Sam, you do us Hoosier WFTs proud. You are a great ambassador! Who could resist?

Your friend, Lenny

Eric said...

Sam, What an impawtant job you have.I'm sure the takings have improved since you've been involved. Hope your contract included a share of the profits?

Wags, Eric

Peanut said...

tell those lazy bums to get a job also so you don't have to work so much

Amber-Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Sam, looks like you do a great job! Maybe you should ask for a raise. J x

Joe Stains said...

Your shop looks so totally cool! I am sorry you are an indentured servant tho :(

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sam!
Sorry your vacation is over!
You sure work hard!
I like that sign in the wall that says the Plan for the Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hero said...

You have a really cool job! When are you going to get the employee of the month award. You certainly deserve it. I've also tagged you for an award on my blog.

Clover said...

Hi Sam!
You are such a hard worker! Love the picture of you with the flowers!
Love Clover xo