Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our weekend

Hello Pals,

We are back, and are barely rested up from our adventures.

First things first. Zorra was NOT eaten by a bear. There were NO bears in our vicinity and we managed to come unscathed through a dreadful thunderstorm, where I spent my time in my safe bomb shelter/crate. The tent flapped wildly, the girls were not nervous, and we remained dry. I,of course, stayed in the bombshelter ready to call 911 in case of any emergencies.

We spent a delightful 2 dayss in East Fork Park in Ohio. Mother wasn't extremely happy with the camp sight, since it was all out in the open, be we got used to it after a few hours. The reason for our camping trip was, of course, for an agility trial.

Oh, I did splendidly, as you know. In fact, I was in such a good mood - I listened to my mother for a brief instant and actually decided to tease her and do a qualifying run. Well, the only reason that I did is because our cousin Calvin was with us. He was there for his agility debut. After he Q'ed on his run, I decided that there was NO way I was going to allow him to carry on and on about that! So, on that first run the 3 of us that were entered all Q'ed.

Friday.... that was our shining moment when all of us, but Zorra, (who was probably worried about being an entree to a bear) Qed. Katherine told mother last week not to keep her paws crossed. And, we all lived up to that. BOL.

Although, I was much better listening to mother over the weekend. Well, I believe it was because I was tired of hearing her whine about my selective hearing. News flash mother. I am a WFT!! I am not supposed to listen. My mother is very, very daft at times.

Mother thought she had solved the posting video problem by purchasing a special cord for the camcorder. But, she is too daft to figure it out. So, maybe she will try again to have the video uploaded.

(Don't hold your breath)......

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend and we're so glad you didn't see any bears! We'd love to see the video but we don't want to put any pressure on your mom! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

No bears is good. Good job on the agility. Next time don't do a thing mother says. You have to keep her on her toes.

Lacy said...

w00f's Sam katie and zorra...heeeheee me woodnt wants a bear to eat me either...is camping fun?? me gonna go next month...good job on the agility..sumtimes u has go listen to the mom..

b safe,
~rocky~

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Glad you had a good weekend of agility and that didn't become breakfast for a bear. Those are both good things.

Levi's mom

Amber-Mae said...

Good job mah friends! Oh no, i would not want to be eaten by a bear either...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Good job on agility! I´m glad no bears in camp.

woof
Thor

Ben & Darling said...

phew~~Im glad you pals are safe. Bear sound scary sometimes...my hooman went to some place full with wild animal too, I heard they pass by a lion. Gosh, the hooman were crazy, glad they are home safely with our treats.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, pooches

We're glad you didn't see any bears and that you survived the storm.
Desert Pups here just roaming the neighborhood and looking for pals cause we're new in town.

Woof, woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside the Fence.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, sounds like your trip was fun. Glad to hear there were no bears. Jx