Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are MAD.

Ok, Mom has been busy and is a computer hog - what does that mean to us? NO BLOGGING! Well, we have been sorta busy, too. But, more on that later. Right now, Zorra, Sam and I are MAD.

Last night on our last runaround before going to bed, I did a little bit of hunting. When Mom called us in, I brought in my trophy. A nice, fresh rabbit. You know what she did? She had the nerve to yell at ME. Can you believe it?

I dropped my treasure right on the kitchen floor. Zorra and I were really ready to start snacking, but Mom made us go into another room. Sam was still waiting to go do his business and he wanted to see the prize too. He thought perhaps I would share (NOT).

Anyway, while we were all in other parts of the house, somehow Mom took the rabbit and did something with it. I have searched EVERYWHERE for my rabbit. Zorra, Sam, and I have searched the house, outside and everywhere we can think. Mom musta put it up for later, although that wasn't very nice. I worked hard for it.

So, I am going to sulk. :(

But, on a bright note Mom is in charge of our flyball team website. You can look at it by going here, if you want. We went to one tournament already and Zorra got her first Flyball title. She's pressy excited about that. I'm not racing on the team yet because I would just rather crash into other dogs and run like Nascar. So, I only run by myself or with one other dog. Sam is STILL in training, too.

We will be getting around to everyone's blogs to get caught up. See you all soon!

6 comments:

Stella said...

Your Mom probably took your rabbit into her room to hog it for herself. The three of you should go check it out in there, closets, under beds, behind the curtains. I'll bet you anything its THERE.

Kisses,
Stella

Jake of Florida said...

Hey pals,

We've missed you!! Rabbit, huh. We wirey guys don't do rabbits -- but we think it was pretty ungrateful of your mom to whisk it away like that.

No wonder you're mad!!

Wirey woofs!!

Jake and Just Harry

Asta said...

all that wowk and she took it away??so not faiw!
I hope youw flyball at least will make up a little fow it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

You got a rabbit and you mom took him away from you?? Not fair!
I'd be mad too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

We missed you too!!! Realy what nerve..........we are surprised you left the room........Love A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

We missed you too!!! Realy what nerve..........we are surprised you left the room........Love A+A