Thursday, March 26, 2009

?? Flyball ??


See my face. I have my game face on. I am going to be in my very first Flyball team tournament this weekend. I am IN THE ZONE.

Where is my mom????? She's still in India! W T Heck!! She better get her #@#@ butt back here. I will leave without her!! I have been training for this moment for 3 years.

I am ready. I have my trash talk down. I am confident and I will run faster than any other beagle/foxhound mix EVER.

If you see my mom in the airport, tell her to hustle her bustle back to the US. We have to leave on Friday!

Katie says not to worry that mom will make it back. She better!!!

9 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Zorra, crikey good luck with the flyball tournament. We're keeping our paws crossed that your mum makes it back in time.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Amber-Mae said...

You sure look ready girl! Good luck!!!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

We're sure your mom is hurrying just as fast as she can!
Our paws are crossed for you! Knock 'em dead, Zorra!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Zorra!
I can see you are more than ready!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Peanut said...

How did the flyball go?

Clover said...

Hi Zorra!
Did you get to your flyball?! I hope it went well, and that your mom is home safely!
Love Clover xo
P.S. My blog is gone now, but I will be back and I will let you know where to find me.

Rudy said...

Ohhh flyball! How did it go?? I get so excited when I see flyball dogs, I wish Mom would let me try!


Rudy

Stella said...

Is this gonna be on Animal Planet or ESPN or some other sporty network. We all will want to see you in the winner's circle!

Kisses,
Stella

the Corgi Girls said...

Total game face! Fierce!