Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some of our pals

Hi everybody...

I wanted to introduce you to some of our pals that we do agility with on the weekends. NOt only that, we also take the same agility classes together, so we hang out with our pals a bunch. My mom still hasn't figured out how to upload the video from that cheap (hbo word) video camera (she hopes she can get the good one fixed), so it will be a couple more days before you can see that.

Here I am in my crate. I hate my crate, but we have to stay in them at trials to keep us all safe from pups that may be a bit rude. I have my favorite blankie and a couple of toys. You can see my Qualifying ribbon hanging on my crate. I was very proud of myself.



Here is Bandit. He is a Sheltie. You can't see it but, he's got a bunch of toys in his crate. He's much smaller than I am, which is why his crate is different. I think he was sleepin when we took this photo. Bandit is a rescue.


Bandit


Next is our pal Riley. He is a Merle Sheltie. Riley likes to talk when he's running. He always has something to say to somebody! Sometimes, he wants his privacy and he stays behind a sheet in his crate so he can get some shuteye. He has a brother named Duncan who looks a lot like him. But, Duncan is bigger. Duncan is going to make his agility debut soon.


Riley


Our last pal we are introducing today is Deeva. She is a rescue, too. Deeva has really blue eyes like a huskey, and markings of a Border Collie. She's an all American dog like me. She was taking a breather from her crate and was showing us one of her imitations of a frog. Deeva is also learning flyball with us. She has a younger brother named Duffy who competes. He is a black and white Sheltie. He just wasn't competing that day. (There are sooo many shelties in our area. Remember our friends Willow and Simba that we mentioned in our last post? BOL)


Deeva


We have a lot of fun when we are all together. Our hoomans are always yacking, too. But, the really funny thing is they are always yacking about how they will forget the course they are supposed to run. They never do, except my mom.... She's forgetful sometimes, and then, Katie, Sam, and I have to save her butt!!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nice looking friends - and talented too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Ferndoggle said...

You can never have too many friends. Looks like you're quite an electic bunch!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Asta said...

Zorra
You and Sma and Katie awe so vewy lucky to be taken to all these twials by youw pawents..It looks like the funnest evew! plus meeting so many nice fwiends and catching up with them all..What a gweat twiumph fow all the wwescues to be able to do this! I just love it!
You guys awe the best!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

William Tell said...

How wonderful that there are so many rescue dogs competing in agility. Just goes to show there is a great potential in these guys. Thanks for introducing a few to us!

William Tell

Lorenza said...

Nice to meet your friends! Sure you all have fun at the trials!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

You guys are all so lucky!! What fun!! PL2 said that she knows she would never remember how to do the course and would be so embarassed!!!Love A+A

Joe Stains said...

Your friends are very handsome and look like a lot of fun, especially Deeva, we love the frog legs!

Amber-Mae said...

Nice to meet all your Agility friends! I hope your mom's camera will be fixed soon & that she'll be able to upload it soon. If she needs help, just ask us.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Patience-please said...

Cute cute cute buddies you have! Thanks for sharing them with us.

wags from the whippets

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

It's great to see all your pals! J x