Saturday, November 3, 2007

Missing: My MOM


My mom is missing! I have not seen her in TWO DAYS! This morning, I looked, and looked, and looked until Auntie yelled at me to GO OUTSIDE! I do not understand where mom could be without me. I ALWAYS go with her.

I am begging bloggerland to search for my mom. Sammie told me to go to Google, but I did not find her there.

If you find my mom, print the attached picture and remind her of me. I am sure she will come right back. Don't tell her about Sam. She may not return.

Sadly,
Katie

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, where has she disappeared to? If I see her anywhere here in my country which I doubt, I will tell you as soon as possible! I hope there'll be rewards like treats & bully sticks, heeheehee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Butchy & Snickers said...

Poor Katie! We're sorry your Mama left on holiday. We hope she returns soon. If we see her, we'll send her back right away ok?? So what are you kids doing with Mama away?? anything fun?? Now don't go getting into any trouble, hehehehe.
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Katherine and Pippa, said...

She is bound to come back. Don't panic.

You have a very busy blog. There are lots of you and you are all busy. I recommend more sleep.

Pippa

Hey, be a pal! Sign our guest book. We like to see where everyone is from!