Sunday, December 2, 2007

TAG----

Hi bloggerland,

We will write more about the agility trial that Zorra and Sam were in tomorrow. They are very tired, and have already gone to sleep... (wimps).

We got tagged last week by both our human friend Blue and our cute little friend, Lacy Lulu

Here are the Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules:
List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them ). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?

We are going to list 2 random facts about each of us.. Katie, Zorra, Sam and our mom.....

Katie ---

1. I do NOT like buffalo. I saw one in Oklahoma when me and mom go to Lubbock, TX. I thought it was the weirdest thing I EVER SAW and just kept growling at it.

2. I love to go riding in the car, but it better be to a destination, and NOT riding around in circles in our driveway.

Zorra ---

3. LOOOOOOVES custard. When she gets some, she gets glazed over eyes and cannot get enough.

4. Loves to sleep right next to Mom all the time.

Sam --

5. Loves to sit on grandma's lap and she grooms him. Then, he falls asleep.

6. When Mom leaves to go somewhere with out us, he will cry like a baby for 20 minutes.

7. Mom works from home, so we get to spend all the time with her.

8. Mom is an artist, and once had a painting hang in the Indianapolis Museum of Art.

So, now we have to think who to tag....

We tag:

1. Sitka and Tia
2. Lenny
3. Amber
4. Jake and Just Harry
5. BenBen
6. Lorenza
7. Alex
8. Tell

8 comments:

Peanut said...

thanks for letting us get to know you better. I wish I was close enough to my grammie to sit in her lap. You are some lucky pups to be able to do that.

Ben & Darling said...

Hey katie,Zorra & Sam, thanks for tagging me but I have done it few post before...hehe

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, thanks for sharing those facts with us! Oh, I L.O.V.E going for car rides. I don't care where we're driving too just as long as I can come along. Just sitting in the car without going anywhere is fun too! Oh, my mommy's very good in art too & crafts! She's also a singer. Her daddy is a Malaysian music composer & his song just got nominated again but he;'s in China right now. Cool huh? Would love to see the artwork your mom did. Thanks for tagging me btw, I will try & get on it as soon as possible.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

fee said...

oops, i'm like sam. i love to cry whenever mom goes out too!

loves,
fee

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are very cool answers! We want to see some of your mom's art work too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Headgirl said...

Hey! You did that well, was wondering how you'd divide the facts!
I too want to see some of Mom's art work...

Pats & pets to all
Blue

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Katie, Zorra and Sam!
Thanks for sharing those facts with us! I adored to know more about you! I love to go riding in the car too!!

Love and licks
Thor

Lenny said...

Hey guys, thanks for tagging me. This is tough...I'm still thinking about it! Congrats on the Agility honors and thanks for your really cute card in the mail!

Your friend, Lenny