Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whew... we musta been really tired!

Hi everybloggie!!

We musta been really tired from our trip to Asta's pawty. We all look pretty out of it.........


It has been ages since we blogged. We have been busy opening a TON of Christmas cards from all our pup pals! We haven't had time to go visit all our new and newer friends' blogs, but we will get to it soon. In the meantime, THANKS. Getting all these cards are GREAT!

One thing we want to tell you is about our cuzin's blog. They got their act together and now they have some stuff on their bloggie. You should take a look over and visit them. They would appreciate it! Just tell them that Katie sent you! (That's me!).

I had a great time today doing agility! I had not practiced in a while and Mom took me to a practice tonight. I was so FAST, FAST, FAST. I really missed agility. One of these days my Mom will remember to take the video camera so you all can see how fast we are. After class, Mom and Auntie went to visit some of their friends at the restpawrant. Yack Yack Yack. That is all humans do. I talk a lot, but jeeeeeeeez! Zorra, Cuz Cal and I all curled up together and went to sleep while we were waiting on them.

This is my impression of my MOM yacking and yacking. They yack so much, they probably can't even remember what they said! Unless they are talking about ME! I bet that is it. I am a facinating subject! But, if Sam keeps putting his tail around my head, he's gonna be in TROUBLE.




I don't know of other doggies have noticed this, but my mom and Auntie have different sets of friends. IT's like some kind of a system that all their friends are divided into. They have their "friends." Then, there are their "doggie friends." But, in that group of "doggie friends, it is broken down to "agility doggie friends" and/or Flyball doggie friends," and I am SURE it breaks down even more. And, we are not even talking about her friends that have dogs AND annoying cats.

I find it all very confusing. That is why my mom should just take ME everywhere she goes. She doesn't need to go anywhere without me. I am not sure she can keep everyone straight without some kind of a scorecard. I can just sniff someone and let her know if they are a keeper. If I don't think they are OK.. OFF they go (and they can take Sammie with them, if they want to. Sometimes he's annoying.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to see you guys doing agility if your mum ever remembers the camera!

And Katie you make having a Toller around sound like fun - especially if they are duck magnets like you say - WOOHOO!!!

Loved the photos of you all too - partying is such hard work!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, me too! I can't wait to watch the the video of you during agility... Oh, you fellas look sooo exhausted. You three need your beauty sleep.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Peanut said...

Tell you mom to hurry up with the video. Oh and your mom should just be like my mom and not have any friends at all.

Gus said...

we went and visited. you guys are cuter, but,,,well, Teka wants to visit them again, cause one is a JRT.

kissies
gus

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Oh I (Crikit) wanna do agility so I love watching all my friendzees that do. Nip you mom every time she forgets so you can get her trained right k?

waggin TX tails & barking loud!

Lenny said...

I think my family has two sets of friends too. For instance, I have received about 50 holiday cards. And my parents have received one. :)

Your friend, Lenny

Balboa said...

It really is fun opening all the cards!!!! Mommy pretends she's happy for me, but I know she's really JEALOUS, ha ha ha

I'd love to see you two doing agility activities.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Balboa said...

you've been tagged, check out my blog!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Rest as much as you can because there are more parties to come!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

I love agility and see my friends doing agility is great!

Love and licks
Thor