We are getting ready to hunker down for the big freeze that may come this weekend. Zorra is already dug into her blankets and says she's not coming out until SPRING! Sam and I don't mind the cold all that much, but I'm sure my mom will make me wear that stupid coat when we go out, since it is supposed to be way below zero.
We received a great award from Jake and JH, The Bark A Lot Boyz and we are truly honored. They seem to believe we are thinkers. Well, I know that I am.... not too sure about the others. BOL!!!
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats and attention!
We are awarding this to
1. Cricket, Sparky and Ginger for their support and thoughtful wishes on Sam's journey to the Stain Mecca.
2. To Joe Stains for being the Minister of stains and erasing it all from our house and our mom's memory. Since Sam isn't in so much trouble for "staining" all the time, it is a happier world. Enjoy this award again, Joe as you save Sammy's (HBO WORD) butt.
3. To Peanut and Flash for helping us keep the soldiers in our thoughts.
4. To Amber because we are hoping to come see you on one of our trips once we get the VW back from JFK.
5. To Hammer for always keeping the faith that his brother will be found!
Tomorrow, we are braving the weather with our cousin Calvin to go practice agility. We hope we don't freeze our (HBO word) butts off. BOL. My mom is gonna get me for using these words, but I think its funny!! She always says those words when its (HBO word) cold!